A Family in our Section Needs Help!!
Please consider supporting them.
A couple in our section learned in October that the husband has late stage lung and brain cancer. This came as a complete surprise and with short life expectancy has upended their lives in many ways. They have a strong faith in our awesome God, but even that is being challenged.
Our prayer team has been praying over them, but they need help in a variety of areas. Here are their needs:
1. Someone to visit during the day or evening. He is home alone during
the day. A short visit 1/2 hour Monday - Thursday afternoon would
be awesome. An evening visit would need to be 7pm for 1/2 hour.
2. A ride to get a milkshake would be great. Maybe combining that with
3. Send cards Steve Panzella, 941 Hartwood Drive, Streamwood, IL
4. Help packing. Need is for 2-3 people at a time for 2 hour shifts on
Saturday or Sunday. They are planning to move to a first floor
apartment or condo.
5. Meals are always helpful.
6. Accounting help for their hair salon business
7. Help in looking for a new apt or condo would be awesome.
Please consider how you can support them, and watch this board for more details on how to step up and help in any of these ways.